Annie's Homegrown Sustainable Agriculture Scholarship
- Eligibility: Open to full-time undergraduate and graduate students studying at an accredited 2 or 4 year college or graduate school in the U.S. Students must be focusing studies on sustainable agriculture. International students may apply as long as they are studying at a U.S. school.
- Award: $2,500-$10,000
- Selection: Applications are due in December
Annie's Homegrown website for more information.
The Udall Scholarship
- Eligibility: college sophomore or junior "who has demonstrated a
commitment to a career related to the environment"; GPA of 3.0+;
U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident
- Award: up to $5,000 for undergraduate tuition/fees; Scholars
conference in August of award year
- Selection: Tufts may nominate up to 6 applicants per year; 80
Scholars chosen nationally
- Tufts deadline: mid-February
Please visit the
Foundation website for more information.