The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences combined degree programs give Tufts undergraduate students the opportunity to earn both their bachelor’s and master’s degrees together, usually within 5 years. This rewarding degree track is an ideal fit for Tufts undergraduates who are interested in rigorous, innovative programming.
Combined degree programs offered through Arts and Sciences
- Art Education, B.F.A./M.A.T.
- Biology, B.S./M.S.
- Chemistry, B.S./M.S.
- Data Analytics, B.A./M.S. or B.S./M.S.
- Economics, B.S./M.S.
- Education: Middle and High School, B.A./M.A.T. or B.S./M.A.T.
- Education: STEM Education, B.A./M.A.T. or B.S./M.A.T.
- Environmental Policy and Planning, B.A./M.S. or B.S./M.S.
- Mathematics, B.S./M.S.
- Music, B.A./M.A.
- Philosophy, B.A./M.A.
- Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning, B.S./M.A. or B.A./M.A.
Participating programs may consider counting one to two approved undergraduate courses towards the graduate degree. Requirements vary by program. Tufts undergraduate students who are interested in these programs should contact their department early to ensure that their course of study at the undergraduate level is preparing them for this graduate program.
How to apply
Tufts undergraduate students must submit an application through the Office of Graduate Admissions. The deadline to apply is December 15 for Seniors and March 15 for Juniors.