- Department of Classical Studies
Minor in Greek Archaeology
This minor offers an introduction to the material culture of the Greek-speaking world.
Program Requirements and Policies
- Five courses are required to complete the minor.
- No more than two of these courses may be used for any other degree requirement.
- Students planning a minor in Greek Archaeology should declare a proposed minor as early as possible.
5 courses required:
The Minor in Greek Archaeology consists of five courses distributed as follows:
- Classics 27: Introduction to Classical Archaeology
- Classics 37: History of Ancient Greece
- Classics 31: Invitation to Ancient Greek*
- Classics 163: Aegean Archaeology
- Classics 164: Greek Art and Archaeology
*Seminar courses in Greek History (CLS 185/186) or Greek Archaeology (CLS 187/188) may be substituted for CLS 31.