Admissions - Educational Studies
Prospective students can apply to the Educational Studies M.A. program through the Office of Graduate Admissions online portal. Recent Tufts alumni may be eligible for the TuftsPlus program, a streamlined application process.
Review the GSAS Admissions page for application deadlines.
- Online Application for Admission through Tufts Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- College Transcripts: One official copy of each of your college transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation. Collectively the letters should address your capacity to accomplish graduate-level studies.
- Personal Statement elaborating on your interest to pursue a M.A. in Education. What program of study do you have in mind and why?
- Application Fee
- Financial Aid Application: If you are applying for financial assistance and/or a Tufts University Department-based scholarship, be sure to complete the following two steps:
- Complete the Financial Aid Application section of the online application.
- To apply for loans and other financial assistance that is awarded from outside Tufts University, you will also need to complete a FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov (The Tufts FAFSA code is 002219).
Tuition and Associated Costs
Tuition for the M.A. degree is billed in the first year. For more information about the program's cost and fees (Student Activity Fee, Health Insurance and Fee) please see the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Tuition and Aid site.
Tuition costs do not include room and board and living expenses. For information regarding on-campus and off-campus housing please visit the GSAS website.