Resources for Faculty
Deans of Academic Affairs
The deans of academic affairs for Arts and Sciences are responsible for the academic programs in the school and for supporting the work of the faculty.
The Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
The Office of the Secretary of the Faculty serves as an administrative resource for faculty members, staff, and administrators across Arts and Sciences and Engineering.
Visit the website of the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty for essential faculty information regarding:
- A&S faculty meetings
- Department chairs' meetings and reminders
- Committees and committee meetings
- Searches and openings for full- and part-time faculty members
- Resources including directories, bylaws, the AS&E Faculty Handbook, CBAs, and policies
- Awards and their recipients
- Information pertaining to retirement and retirement and former faculty
- Faculty work-life matters
- Academic leave application form
- Grievance panel and faculty ombudsperson information