Information for Current Faculty and Staff
More than 4,000 talented faculty and staff work to make Tufts University a leader in higher education. Our award-winning faculty and experienced staff are at the very heart of our community. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment where every member of our team feels valued and their contributions are celebrated.
The below links provide useful information for current faculty and staff. If you are interested in joining the A&S team, please visit our Working in Arts and Sciences page.
Teaching, Learning and Research Resources
- Resources for Current A&S Faculty
- Website for the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- SIS - The Student Information System (SIS) is Tufts' system of record for students' academic, biographical and financial information.
- Canvas - Access Tufts' university-wide learning management system.
- Employee Learning and Development - Tufts offers numerous training programs and resources to enhance skills you need for your current job and professional development to help advance your career.
- Lynda.com - Learn technology and creative business skills through interactive online classrooms and videos.
- Employee Benefits - Explore information about current health, dental and vision plans and other benefits provided by Tufts.
- eServe - Access your employment information, including paychecks, benefits forms and time off.
- Employee Handbook - Provides key information regarding Tufts University’s policies and workplace standards for employees.
- Tufts Employee Discounts - Take advantage of discounts offered to Tufts employees on cell phone service, computer equipment and software, appliances, and travel.
- Non-Discrimination Statement