The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning is proud to educate the next generation of "practical visionaries."
Please see the program links below for more information about program requirements, curriculum, and resources.
Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning
- Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Planning
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Science in Sustainability
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (C.A.G.S.) in Urban Justice and Sustainability
- GIS Certificate
- Community Environmental Studies
- Management of Community Organizations
- Program Evaluation