Follow our friends
Tufts Pollinator Initiative Western Monarch Mystery Challenge
- Leslie Spencer has joined the lab as a research assistant.
- The Google Foundation has agreed to provide funding in support of our on-going collaborative research efforts with Washington State University on western monarch butterflies.
- Genevieve Pugesek has joined the lab as a post-doc.
- Jenny Pugesek has successfully defended her PhD thesis, entitled “The cryptic life cycle stages of bumble bees: using natural history to guide conservation.”May 2021
- Collin Edward has been awarded the E.C. Pielou Award for his talk at the August 2020 meeting of the Ecological Society of America.
- The Phenology project team's presentation at the 2021 Spring In Progress Review was well-received by the SERDP-ESTCP Technical Committee.
- Our lab has received a grant from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Great Lakes Restoration Initiative to study the Great Lakes nesting ecology of the rusty patch bumblebee.
- Rachel Bonoan has accepted a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in the Biology Department at Providence College.
- Sylvie Finn has joined the lab as a PhD
- Jenny Pugesek placed first for 15 Minute Talks at the Graduate Research Symposium.
- Collin Edwards was awarded an Honorable Mention for the best postdoc talk at the American Society of Naturalists meeting.