Transfer of Credit

Studying abroad and at other universities provides valuable opportunities for broadening and deepening your education. The Department of Religion approves transfer credit for religion courses taken at accredited colleges and universities in the U.S. and abroad.

The Religion transfer of credit advisor is Joseph Walser.

Review instructions for Course Approval/Transfer of Credit Directions for Study Abroad.

Read more about Transfer of Credit from AP courses or other Undergraduate Institutions.