Resources for A&S Staff
More than 4,000 talented staff and faculty work to make Tufts University a leader in higher education. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment where every member of our team feels valued and their contributions are celebrated.
The below links provide useful information for current staff at the School of Arts and Sciences (including the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts). If you are interested in joining our team, visit the Careers at Tufts website to explore job opportunities.
Teaching, Learning and Research Resources
- SIS - The Student Information System (SIS) is Tufts' system of record for students' academic, biographical and financial information.
- Canvas - Tufts' university-wide learning management system.
- Zoom – Tufts' preferred platform for videoconferences and remote instruction.
- Employee Learning and Development - Tufts offers numerous training programs and resources to enhance skills you need for your current job and professional development to help advance your career.
- LinkedIn Learning - Learn technology and creative business skills through interactive online classrooms and videos.
- Office of the AS&E Secretary of the Faculty's website - This website is a resource for faculty members, staff and administrators across Arts and Sciences and Engineering, and lists information such as faculty meetings, committees, searches and opening, directories, bylaws, awards, etc.
- eServe - Access your employment information, including paychecks, benefits forms and time off.
- Employee Benefits - Explore information about current health, dental and vision plans and other benefits provided by Tufts.
- Employee Handbook - Provides key information regarding Tufts University’s policies and workplace standards for employees.
- Tufts Employee Discounts - Take advantage of discounts offered to Tufts employees on cell phone service, computer equipment and software, appliances, and travel.
- Non-Discrimination Statement
Awards and Recognition
- Jumbo Appreciation Awards - These monthly awards recognize extraordinary contributions by A&S staff. Nominations can be made by anyone–colleagues, faculty, managers, and students.
- Tufts Distinction Awards - These annual awards recognize exceptional accomplishments by staff and faculty across the university.
FAQs for new Employees
At hire, staff are automatically added to many essential Tufts email lists. The university uses the elist system which will allow you to self-subscribe to other elists you are interested in joining, or to contact the lists owner(s) to request that they add you.
A&S Staff List - Staff who join A&S are automatically added to the A&S staff elist, which is managed by the A&S Dean’s Office. If you have issues or are not receiving emails, contact email@example.com.
Faculty/Affiliates Lists - Faculty elists and affiliates elists (i.e. staff who need to receive faculty-related emails such as faculty meeting agendas) are managed by the AS&E Office of the Secretary of the Faculty. If you have any questions about these lists, please contact Erin Sullivan or Kendra Clifton.
Others colleagues - please join our A&S Courtesy List
Tufts faculty and staff who are not situated within the School of Arts and Sciences are welcome to join our A&S courtesy elist to receive important emails from the A&S Dean’s Office. You must opt-in to this list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org