Undergraduate Transfer of Credit

If you plan on taking a class at another institution, the department encourages you to seek approval prior to enrollment to ensure the credits will be accepted. Transfer of credit requests should be submitted via SIS.

Please review University policies and English Department policies before submitting your online request.

For questions about credit transfers, contact Student Services (617-627-2000).

If you have questions regarding department policies, or if you need to follow up on a request, contact the current Transfer of Credit representative, Sonia Hofkosh.

Online Resources: