Tufts Psychology Society
The Tufts Psychology Society was originally founded as an undergraduate organization. In 2005, the society found a new home in the psychology department as a departmental club, thus allowing all Tufts Jumbos to unite through a common interest in psychology. The society openly invites and encourages all interested undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty to actively participate in the society through meetings, discussions, and events.
Previous events have included career panels on fields in or related to psychology, a student/faculty trivia night, and a buffet-style spread of snacks with neurological benefits.
- Help students become acquainted with the field of psychology and the Tufts Psychology department and faculty
- Promote universal awareness of the themes and trends in psychology today
- Facilitate a forum for discussion of work related to psychology
- Aid and guide students in forming career goals
- Provide information for internships and post-graduate work
- Offer information on admission tests and graduate school