Spanish Program Resources
Student Forms & Documentation
- Spanish Culture Major Concentration Checklist
- Spanish Literature Major Concentration Checklist
- Spanish Engineering Minor Checklist
- Spanish Liberal Arts Minor Checklist
- Spanish Minor Q&A
Master of Arts in Teaching
Whether you are new to the language, on your second year and considering a major, or already working on your Spanish major, you should know that Tufts University offers a Master of Arts in Teaching of Spanish (for grades k-12) through the Department of Education.
General Spanish Resources
- Spanish House
- Break Down Language Barriers in Health Care - Common phrases and medical terms in Spanish
- Centro de Estudios Literarios Antonio Cornejo Polar - The Center for Literary Studies Antonio Cornejo Polar, is a non-profit civil association, governed by a Board of Directors and a General Assembly of Associates
- Revista de Crítica Literaria Latinoamericana - A biannual refereed publication
- Careers in Language - A comprehensive resource that provides information regarding career options for language majors.