- Film and Media Studies
Once logged in, please choose the 'Film and Media Studies | LL25 Barnum' Checkout Center.
Equipment Room Location
163 Packard Ave, Barnum Hall
Lower Level, Room 25
Equipment is reserved for students in Film and Media Studies production courses. Students interested in making class projects for other departments or for personal work can contact the Digital Design Studio in Tisch Library to fulfill their equipment needs.
- The student must be currently enrolled in a FMS production class at Tufts University in order to sign out equipment.
- Equipment must be checked out and returned during regular cage hours. See Equipment Room Hours.
- All equipment reservations must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance of checkout.
- Failure to return equipment on time will result in loss of checkout privileges.
- Equipment may be checked out for 48 hours. For example, equipment checked out on Tuesday is due back on Thursday. The weekend is considered 48-hour checkouts (ie. equipment checked out on Thursday is due Monday).
- Equipment must be stored in a secure location. Theft due to unsecured handling will be the responsibility of the student.
- Damage caused by gross neglect will be the student’s responsibility.
- Any item or kit returned in a highly disorganized state or showing signs of gross neglect and improper care will result in loss of privileges.
- Please notify cage personnel if you notice any problems with equipment while it’s in your care.