Harold Saxton Burr
- The Problem of Mitogenetic Radiation as an Aspect of Molecular Biology
- Introduction to Teachings on Mitogenesis
- Principles of Analytical Biology and Theories of Cellular Fields
- Control of development by steady ionic currents
- Jaffe, L.F. 1981. The role of ion currents in establishing developmental gradients. In International Cell Biology 1980-1981 (H.G. Schweiger, ed.) Springer, New York, pp 507-511.
- The role of ionic currents in establishing developmental pattern
- Jaffe, L.F. 1982. Developmental currents, voltages and gradients. In Developmental Order: Its Origin and Regulation (S. Subtelny and P.B. Green, eds.) Symp. Soc. Dev. Biol. 40d: 183-215.
E. J. Lund
- Bioelectric Fields and Growth
(photo courtesy of Patricia Webb and Johnny Reyes at U. Texas)