Minor in Ancient World Archaeology
This interdisciplinary minor introduces the archaeology and material culture of the ancient world.
- At least five courses adding up to at least 15 semester hours are required to complete the minor.
- At least three courses must be developed as a coherent core in consultation with the student’s Ancient World Archaeology minor advisor.
- ARCH 26, Ancient Egypt: Civilizations of the Nile and the Near East, and ARCH 27, Classical Archaeology: Civilizations of the Mediterranean World.
- One course in Ancient History from the listings in CLS.
- One introductory course in the material cultures or archaeologies of he ancient world from the listings in ARCH or CLS.
- Two other archaeology or related interdisciplinary courses chosen in consultation with the student’s Ancient World Archaeology minor advisor, at least one of which must be 100-level.