Minor in Astrophysics
The material below describes the requirements for a minor in Astrophysics. For more detailed information please speak with your advisor.
Program Requirements and Policies
- Acceleration credits (for example, AP credit) may not be applied toward the minor requirements.
- Three courses in astronomy (numbered AST 15 or higher).
- Two electives in Physics and/or Astronomy (choose any from the following):
- PHY 1: Introduction To Physics I W/lab or PHY 11: General Physics I W/lab
- PHY 2: Introduction To Physics II W/lab or PHY 12: General Physics II W/lab
- PHY 13: Introduction to Modern Physics
- any Physics courses numbered PHY 15 or higher
- any Astronomy courses numbered AST 15 or higher